• Our office is staffed by the District Site Nurse, Avalyn Reasol, RN, and Site LVN, Lisa Apodaca.  Please feel free to contact either of us during school hours with any questions or concerns you may have regarding the health of your child. We can also be contacted via email.  Please review the information on this webpage for information that will help the healthcare needs of your student. 

    The Health Office phone number is 951-302-5188 ext 4102.


    “Healthy Students Learn Better”

    Students should not be sent to school with the symptoms listed below:

    Fever (100 or above)
    Nausea with or without vomiting
    Pain that is not controlled
    Flu symptoms
    Students may return to school:

    When they are fever free for 24 hours
    When they have not vomited or had diarrhea for the last 24 hours


    Tdap and Varicella Immunization Information Link

    “Students with Injuries”

    If your student, whether for an injury or illness, is to be excused from PE they MUST have a note.   
    Students can be excused from participating in PE for up to 3 days with a parent note.  If a student needs to be out longer than 3 days, a doctor’s note is required.  Doctor’s notes will be followed as prescribed. Please make sure there is a beginning and end date and that your doctor is specific as to what your student can or cannot do. Students who are not allowed to participate in any PE activities per the doctor’s orders will be sent to the library for “Medical PE”. 
    If a student needs to use crutches or wear a brace, wrap, sling, etc., that “orthopedic equipment” must be included in the doctor’s note.  A student may be excluded from school without a note for this equipment. Physical Activity Physicians Recommendation Form.


    “Medication Authorization”

    Any medications given at school must be accompanied by a Physicians Authorization. This includes over-the-counter medications.  Students may not carry medication with them with the exception of an Epinephrine pen or emergency inhaler (a doctor’s authorization is still required to self-carry these medications). 

    Authorization Form