Weekly Agenda and Homework
Compacted 8 Weekly Calendar
I am not curently using an online calendar. Please see the Modules in Canvas while onlnine learning.
- A 3 ring binder (1.5" width) dedicated to this class with 8 dividers
- Pencils – more than one at all times!
- Red and Blue Pens
- Loose leaf notebook paper
- Loose graph paper – you will need it!
- 3x5 cards (optional)
- Calculator (basic with +/- and √)
- Protractor (clear plastic)
- Headphones or earbuds
- Basic student planner
- Silent reading book every day
- Colored pencils (optional)
- Compass - metal is preferred - the inexpensive plastic ones break quickly and do not hold proper angle measurements.
- Graphing calculator (optional)
Geometric Construction Videos
The following links take you to geometric constructions on mathopenreference.com
1-congruent line segment
3-perpendicular bisector of a line segment
5-perpendicular of a line at a point
6-perpendicular from a line through a point
7-parallel line through a point
8-construct an incenter
9-construct a circumcenter
Classroom Expectations and Procedures
Online Textbook Access
Link available on the BVMS homepage.
Use your school login information.
Or access through Clever.
Google Classroom Codes
Period 5: uidsmx
Period 6: e5dx30