Below are some expectations to foster and promote a safe and effective learning environment.
- Respect others and school property.
- Maintain personal space.
- Help create a positive environment with positive and supportive dialogue.
- No food, drinks, gum, or candy. Water is allowed.
- Cell phones must be off and put away as well as earbuds.
- Be prepared before the bell rings. Bring all materials.
Below are expectations for using computers in the classroom as well as on campus:
- Use the computers to promote and support your learning in a positive and productive manner.
- Do not damage, deface, or alter the computers.
- Carry the computers with two hands and the screens closed.
- Stay on designated web pages or assigned sites as determined by the teacher.
- Posting or displaying inappropriate material will result in an office referral.
- Report any damage immediately.