How to Export Information and Documents from Your TVUSD Google Account
Over time, our students build a wealth of information on documents, applications and services on their TVUSD-issued Google account. When leaving the district due to transfer or graduation, student accounts are suspended 30 days after their last day of enrollment in TVUSD. Returning student accounts remain active.
Upon leaving our district, students may export their documents from their TVUSD Google account using Google Takeout. Please note that access to Google Takeout is available the day after the last day of enrollment.
How to transfer content from your TVUSD-issued Google account:
- Visit www.google.com/takeout to begin the transition process
- If prompted, log on to your TVUSD Google account
- Select the content you wish to export and click "Next"
- Select the file type (".zip" is recommended) and Delivery method ("Send download link via email" is recommended)
- Click "Create Archive" (this process may take a long time depending on the amount of content on the account)
- When finished, click the "Download" button next to the archive. Please note that the archive will be available for the next 7 days after it was created