To Attend/Continue Attending a DIFFERENT DISTRICT - with residence in TVUSD


    "INTERdistrict" Transfers - OUT


    Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


    NOTE:  These transfers must be approved by both the Temecula district AND the district you are requesting to attend

    ♦ SUBMIT ONLY IF you live in the Temecula District, and you wish to attend a different district (such as Fallbrook or Hemet)

    DO NOT SUBMIT if you are moving to another district.  This is not considered a transfer - please contact your current school instead to withdraw your student

Steps To Follow:




    Step 1:       Fill out the online portion.  Once you click "submit", you will be directed to a link for a permit form that you will need to print, fill out, and submit to us for approval or "release"

    For the 2019/20 (current) school year, CLICK HERE 

    Interdistrict Transfer requests for the 2020/21 school year will be accepted as of Monday, January 13, 2020 

    Step 2:    Bring the permit form you printed in Step 1 to building 13 of our district offices at 31350 Rancho Vista Rd., Temecula 92592, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 am or 2:00 to 4:30 p.m.


    If you wish to continue attending another district with residence in TVUSD, you will need to submit a complete transfer request (Steps 1 through 3) for the following year as well and each year after that.  These are available during the second week of January before the start of the new school year.)