Students are responsible for the textbooks checked out to them
- Student ID cards are required for all textbook checkouts.
- Please write your name, in pen, on the inside front cover of each of your textbooks.
- We recommend that you take a picture, or write down, the TVUSD barcode of each book for your records.
- Students are expected to return the same book that was issued to them at beginning of the school year. Many times students turn in a book, but it is not the book they checked out at the start of the year. The barcode number must match the one on the students' library record to clear their account at the end of the year.
- Books are to be used only by the student to whom the books are issued. DO NOT loan your books to your friends. If they lose the book, you will be charged for it.
- Please keep books away from food, liquids, pets, etc. as there is a charge for any damages. If a book is damaged when you check it out, let the library staff know immediately. We will repair it or issue you a new book.
- Please do not leave you textbook in a classroom. If the book ends up missing, the teacher is not responsible for its loss.
- Workbooks are consumable. They do not need to be returned at the end of the year.
- Please, write your name in your workbook.
- If you lose your workbook, there is a replacement fee.