Student Parking Permits
Student Parking permits are available by application through a Google form.
Before applying, please note the following:
TVUSD Login is required for this form. Please make sure students are logged into either their school email or school Google drive.
- Communication will be conducted via email and an invalid email may delay the process of obtaining a permit. Please make sure to check your email for permit approval.
Each student applying must have each of the following:
- Drivers License - must be the applying student
- Drivers Registration - must be either the applying student or his/her parent/guardian
- Drivers Insurance - must be either the applying student or his/her parent/guardian
You will need to know the license plate number, make, model, year and color of the vehicle you'll be parking on campus.
To obtain your parking permit, you will need to agree to the following:
- I understand all automobiles parked on school grounds must be registered with the school and must display the current parking permit on the rearview mirror and be visible as I drive on campus.
- I understand all automobiles without a parking permit displayed will be TICKETED and/or TOWED at the OWNER'S EXPENSE.
- I understand the parking permit issued is not transferrable and using the parking permit in a vehicle to which it is not assigned will result in the student losing GOHS parking lot privileges for one year.
- Students must be in grade 10 or higher to apply.
After submitting your application, please pay your parking permit fee with the bookkeeper.
- Senior parking permits are $40 with WSB, $60 without WSB.
- Sophomore and Junior parking permits are $10.
Bring your receipt to campus supervision in room 127.
Parking in the lot without a valid permit will result in a ticket and/or towing of your vehicle. (Ticket $10.00, Towing – approximately $125.00)
Replacement permit prices:
1st Replacement - $10.00
2nd Replacement - $20.00
3rd Replacement – Not available. Student will not be allowed to park on campus.