Phone: ext 4410
Degrees and Certifications:
For the 2019-20 year, my courses are accelerated math 7 and compacted math 7. My prep (non-student) is period 6. If you have any questions, please email me at: email@example.com
- DONATIONS: Kleenex boxes, black dry eraser markers (whiteboard markers), #2 pencils, graph paper (¼" X ¼"), triple "A" batteries (calculators) and thank you!
- SUGGESTED STUDENT SUPPLIES: Notebook (spiral or composition), black dry eraser markers (whiteboard markers), #2 pencils, graph paper (¼" X ¼"), correction pen (not red)
- PARENTS: Below are important links: Course description; Monthly calendar (however, it is subject to change); and Google Classroom codes.
- STUDENTS: Review the links according to your course. The link for Google Classroom codes allows you to begin setting up your class.
- If absent: Review your absent date(s) in the Google Classroom Calendar.
- RETAKE OPPORTUNITIES:
- See me regarding PRIDE (Period 8) or make arrangements before school.
- Retake window closes two weeks after original assessment is returned!!
- For grade improvement, encourage your child to do "retakes"!!
- I look forward to a successful year!