- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the home, school, and community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children.
- To bring into closer relation the home and school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of the nation.
Join DMS PTSA by clicking the link below.
We are looking forward to an amazing year at James L. Day Middle School. There are several exciting volunteer opportunities for all of our Dolphins, both students and parents.