Infinite Campus Access for Students
Using the link below, you can log into Infinite Campus to check your grades. If you have not logged in before, note the following about usernames and passwords.
Username = Student ID (no padded zeros Ex 1000003560 or 900011111)
Password = First Initial, Last Initial and 6 digit birthday (XXMMDDYY ex. jk122998 or rb041199)
*When students set up their account they will need to set their security preferences and set up a valid email so the system can respond to lost passwords.
Log in to the Infinite Campus Portal to check grades.
Infinite Campus Access for Parents
If you have previously logged into Infinite Campus, your login information should be the same. You can log in here.
If you have not logged into Infinite Campus before you will need an Activation Key. This will be sent to all parents using the email address that they provided to the district. If you do not know your activation key, please contact Mary Desilet in the BVMS front office. Once you have your activation key, please continue with the following:
1. Goto https://campus.tvusd.k12.ca.us/campus/portal/temecula_valley.jsp (you may want to add this address to your Bookmarks or Favorites for easy access to Campus Portal in the future).
2. Click HELP
3. Select the following option: "If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here."
4. Enter your activation key.
5. For your Username, enter your valid email address
6. Create a strong password
7. Click CREATE ACCOUNT
Once you have successfully created your account, logon to Campus Portal.
- If you have more than one student in our schools, use the SELECT A STUDENT drop down.
- If you only have one student in our schools, you will be taken to the portal page for that student.
If you are unable to log in or are having trouble getting your child’s grade information, please call the Parent Portal Help Line at951.506.7903 for assistance.