Transfers HOME PAGE - Temecula Valley Unified School District (TVUSD)
If you are moving elsewhere AND WILL ATTEND THERE, or if you are moving to TVUSD AND WILL ATTEND YOUR SCHOOL OF RESIDENCE, this is NOT considered a transfer. Please contact your current school to withdraw your student and enroll as a new student, instead.
* UPDATES *
TRANSFER REQUESTS TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL ("Intradistrict" - 1st option on left-hand column) :
- For the 2020/21 (current) school year: We are not accepting transfer requests to a different school
- For the 2021/22 (next) school year: We will accept transfer requests from October 14, 2020 to January 31, 2021
TRANSFER REQUESTS TO / FROM A DIFFERENT DISTRICT ("Interdistrict" - 2nd or 3rd option on left-hand column) :
- For the 2020/21 (current) school year: We are accepting requests to attend TVUSD from other districts on a case-by-case basis. Requests to attend a different district are also available.
- For the 2021/22 (next) school year: We will begin accepting transfer requests between districts on January 11, 2021. The priority period for requests to attend TVUSD is until March 12, 2021. For requests to attend a different district, please check with them regarding their priority dates.
All Transfer Requests Are:
- Based on where you live, NOT where your child attends
- Different and independent from enrollment and registration
- Reviewed with regard to space availability and date/time submitted - they are not guaranteed
- Reviewed individually and siblings may receive responses at different times
- Sent an email copy of the online request or portion submitted (please check your spam folder)
Please also visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages:
If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student's name, grade and the type of transfer you are inquiring about