Transfers HOME PAGE - Temecula Valley Unified School District (TVUSD)
If you are moving elsewhere AND WILL ATTEND THERE, or if you are moving to TVUSD AND WILL ATTEND YOUR SCHOOL OF RESIDENCE, this is NOT considered a transfer. Please contact your current school to withdraw your student and enroll as a new student, instead.
* UPDATES *
TRANSFER REQUESTS TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL ("Intradistrict" - 1st option on left-hand column) :
- For the 2020/21 (upcoming) school year: Open Enrollment has closed. We are only accepting transfer requests to the Waitlist, which will be based on additional space availability for transfer students by the second week after school starts.
TRANSFER REQUESTS TO / FROM A DIFFERENT DISTRICT ("Interdistrict" - 2nd or 3rd option on left-hand column) :
- For the 2020/21 (upcoming) school year: Priority consideration to attend TVUSD from other districts is available until July 13, 2020. To attend a different district with residence in TVUSD, please check with the district you are requesting for their priority dates.
All Transfer Requests Are:
- Based on where you live, NOT where your child attends
- Different and independent from enrollment and registration
- Reviewed with regard to space availability and date/time submitted - they are not guaranteed
- Reviewed individually and siblings may receive responses at different times
- Sent an email copy of the online request or portion submitted (please check your spam folder)
Please also visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages:
If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student's name, grade and the type of transfer you are inquiring about